Saturday 11 April 2009

Hi!

Well, this is the first post on my new blog. I'm The_King_Elessar, and I hope to provide inspiration and information to other 40k enthusiasts out there. Primarily, 40k will be the focus here, but other things will be discussed I'm sure, not least the eventual starting of a WFB army that I'm bound to do...

For now, I'll just post some pictures of my latest project, converting my Black Reach Dreadnought to have two twin-linked Autocannons instead of a Multi-melta and CCW.





2 comments:

Mike Howell said...

Great conversion! The round magazines on the side really look good contrasted with the square shoulders of a dread and matching the round muzzles of the autocannons. I really like the look of that.

TheKing Elessar said...

Thanks! It took a bit of work, obviously, lol, but I'm very pleased with the results! :D

Disclaimer.

Primarily, a blog to discuss the Games Workshop system Warhammer 40k, though not exclusively so. All GW IP used without permission, no challenge intended.

Pretty much everything here is my opinion. If you don't like my opinion, you are welcomed to say so. If you don't like me, but like my opinion, feel free to say so. If you don't like me or my opinion, I don't need to hear it. Why even visit?