Thursday 23 April 2009

We interrupt your usual program for this special announcement!!!!

Well. I WILL get around to finishing the Thunderfire review, but in the meantime...I wrote a list using the new IG codex today. For those of you who haven't seen it yet...well. I'm not going to give individual points values, or special rules, and anyway you can find those in plenty of other places online. I'm not even going to give you a Tactica for the list. YET.

However, at 1750 points, this is the list at present:

HQ:

Colonel (Tony) 'Iron Hand' Straken
Nork Deddog
1 Veteran - Medi-Pack, Heavy Flamer
3 Veterans - Meltagun
Astropath
Officer of the Fleet
Krak Grenades
Carapace Armour
Camo Cloaks (tbh, may drop these)
...............................................................Chimera
With Extra Armour


ELITES:

Guardsman Marbo.

TROOPS:

Penal Legion Squad

Penal Legion Squad

Penal Legion Squad

Penal Legion Squad


FAST ATTACK:

3 Scout Sentinels
Autocannon, Camo Netting

3 Scout Sentinels
Autocannon, Camo Netting

2 Bane Wolves
Heavy Flamers
1 Devil Dog
Multi-melta


HEAVY SUPPORT:

Hydra Flak Tank

Hydra Flak Tank

Hydra Flak Tank

TOTAL: 1745

Dropping the Camo Cloaks on the HQ, and the Nets on the ASSes (Autocannon Scout Sentinel) could provide a 5th Troops choice, in another PLSquad. Shockingly, this actually only occurred while typing this list :O

The list is perhaps even stronger at 2k...but, as it would give a clearer indication as to individual points values, and I've no intention to enter a legal battle, I'll wait until everyone buys the Codex on May 1st to publish the additional Mech HQ Command Platoon that takes me to exactly 2k.

The Emperor's Obedient Servant,
TKE

No comments:

Disclaimer.

Primarily, a blog to discuss the Games Workshop system Warhammer 40k, though not exclusively so. All GW IP used without permission, no challenge intended.

Pretty much everything here is my opinion. If you don't like my opinion, you are welcomed to say so. If you don't like me, but like my opinion, feel free to say so. If you don't like me or my opinion, I don't need to hear it. Why even visit?