There was an error in this gadget

Monday, 31 May 2010

Foot Guard - Following on from the post below...

Well, I figured I quite liked the idea of seeing exactly what I could/would do with a Foot Guard list myself, so I set out to try and write one out.  Here is the result.

...Oh, and it's 2k, obvs.  :)



HQ:

Yarrick - 185

Company Command Squad w/ Creeeeeddd!!!!, Astropath, Officer of the Fleet, Heavy Flamer, Medi-Pack, 2 Meltaguns. - 270

Ministorum Priest w/ Shotgun, Eviscerator - 60
Ministorum Priest w/ Shotgun, Eviscerator - 60

TROOPS:
Platoon Alpha;
PCS w/ 4 Flamers, Officer [Melta Bombs]
Inf Sq1 w/ Autocannon, GL
Inf Sq2 w/ Autocannon, GL, Commissar
Inf Sq3 w/ Autocannon, GL
HWS w/ 3 Autocannon
HWS w/ 3 Autocannon
HWS w/ 3 Autocannon
Platoon Subtotal - 480

Platoon Bravo;
PCS w/ 4 Plasma, Officer
Inf Sq1 w/ Sniper Rifle, Lascannon
Inf Sq2 w/ Sniper Rifle, Lascannon
HWS w/ 3 Lascannon
Conscript Squad
Platoon subtotal - 555

Veteran Squad w/ Heavy Flamer, 2 Meltaguns - 110
Veteran Squad w/ 3 Meltaguns - 100

FAST ATTACK:

Armoured Sentinel Squadron;
Sentinel with Autocannon. - 60


Armoured Sentinel Squadron;
Sentinel with Autocannon. - 60

Armoured Sentinel Squadron;
Sentinel with Autocannon. - 60



TOTAL : 2000 exactly, by my count.  Add it up yourself, I likely made a mistake.  lol

The Conscripts get the double-teaming Priests, and get that nice boost, while being Scouted forward by the Tactical Genius.  ;)


Post a Comment
There was an error in this gadget

Disclaimer.

Primarily, a blog to discuss the Games Workshop system Warhammer 40k, though not exclusively so. All GW IP used without permission, no challenge intended.

Pretty much everything here is my opinion. If you don't like my opinion, you are welcomed to say so. If you don't like me, but like my opinion, feel free to say so. If you don't like me or my opinion, I don't need to hear it. Why even visit?