There was an error in this gadget

Friday, 6 August 2010

Blogger, you're pissing me off.

Some of you will notice a new post from me came up, looked crap, and disappeared half an hour later.

Despite my best efforts to reformat the text, by copy-pasting into various format, and physically inserting returns and various spaces, I could simply not get the bloody thing to behave.

As a result, the article 'Tyler, and the Return to Bangleonia' will have to retyped, from scratch.  Well, not 'from scratch' but 'by me, retyping every word into a new window, and HOPING that it doesn't cock up again.'

As a result, it (alas) will be delayed a day or two, while I get on with it...I admit, I'm very annoyed indeed - I hoped to let this post, go to bed, wake up and go on fucking holiday - but no such luck.  Well, I'm still going on holiday - but I can't go to sleep with this 4% redone - it need to be at least 10%, and that takes time.

Unless the retype (and this post) fanny about as well, in which case I will just repost the BS, and, sorry, but you'll have to fight through it yourselves.

Fingers crossed, eh?  :(

Oh, and Blogger?  Join Jervis in the corner.
Post a Comment
There was an error in this gadget

Disclaimer.

Primarily, a blog to discuss the Games Workshop system Warhammer 40k, though not exclusively so. All GW IP used without permission, no challenge intended.

Pretty much everything here is my opinion. If you don't like my opinion, you are welcomed to say so. If you don't like me, but like my opinion, feel free to say so. If you don't like me or my opinion, I don't need to hear it. Why even visit?