Monday 2 August 2010

WarpCon Army Poll Results!

MechDar won by a single vote from Orks/Wolves...and I didn't vote, of course!  Pretty pleased with the turnout, thanks guys! 48 votes from 108 readers isn't bad at all (seems like just yesterday there were only 99 of you...ah, memories...) and gotta say I'm fairly pleased with the results, too.  Now, all I have to do is write an army list, that hopefully uses more painted models than otherwise...  :-/

Also, saw Inception yesterday...it was actually really good.  Everyone who's opinion I had asked/read agreed...but while watching it I was thinking 'This is GOOD, but not GREAT' until my friend leaned over and reminded me that they were actually on a plane! Like a sucker, I got sucked in, and was thinking of the van as reality.  Ah well, win some, lose some.

Anyway, that held back my reply to Tyler's email, so I shall try to finish that after I have lunch, which I will be having now, and before work, which is in 3 hours.  Tight timing...especially since I haven't figured out how to get my Blackberry to set email up properly, and so I have to retype the half-finished article, which is saved to my phone.  Bad times.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, I'll get over you being a lazy bastard, and not getting to my email :P

I'm sure the feedback will be worth it though.


Although I am greatly interested in how you planned to do your orks using codex: SW because welll.... I'm using all stormboyz for the blood angels list. lol.

How were you going to model it, and what list did you have in mind? Care to elaborate? (sweetness, two for one, I get both list AND modeling advice)

Stormy said...

Thank God that confusing shit isn't coming down - I have enough trouble trying to understand Nordie accents when they're talking normally but when they're trying to elucidate upon something...

The Gaelcon rulespack will be up in the next few days. It might even be up today. Just to give you a heads-up: Warpcon shouldn't deviate too far from that template.

Stormy said...

Oh, and yes, Inception is savage. Saw it yesterday myself.

Disclaimer.

Primarily, a blog to discuss the Games Workshop system Warhammer 40k, though not exclusively so. All GW IP used without permission, no challenge intended.

Pretty much everything here is my opinion. If you don't like my opinion, you are welcomed to say so. If you don't like me, but like my opinion, feel free to say so. If you don't like me or my opinion, I don't need to hear it. Why even visit?