Thursday 17 March 2011

Placebo Grey Knights (Special Kneeds)

Let's have a list, using the Grey Knights Codex, to do something LoganWing can only dream of.

Well...it can do it too, but less effectively.  Time to MIN out my FoC, mofos.



To do this shit, we need Paladins, and LOTS of them - so we need DRAIGO!

Kar Dargo - Mightiest Luxon Known To John Creichton - 275

Paladin Squad:
10 Paladins: Apothecary, Brotherhood Banner, Psybolt Ammo, Warding Stave, 4 PsyCannons, 4 Falchions, 2 Hammers, 2 Halberds. - 790


Paladin Squad:
10 Paladins: Apothecary, Brotherhood Banner, Psybolt Ammo, Warding Stave, 4 PsyCannons, 4 Falchions, 2 Hammers, 2 Halberds. - 790

Vindicare Assassin: - 145 (That's the exact number of points remaining)

TOTAL: 2000

Rawking.

4 comments:

Heretic said...

TKE, you may have just made a list that would get me to play GK. I can take forever on each model and get done quickly. Who needs to have more than one anti-vehicle outlet?

tzeentchling said...

That is amazing Herohammer right there. I can't imagine that actually winning games, but wow that would be pretty special to build and paint. And see on the table top.

Atreides said...

+1 for the Farscape reference!

Zenos said...

Interesting list... and might be quite fun for a laugh.

Disclaimer.

Primarily, a blog to discuss the Games Workshop system Warhammer 40k, though not exclusively so. All GW IP used without permission, no challenge intended.

Pretty much everything here is my opinion. If you don't like my opinion, you are welcomed to say so. If you don't like me, but like my opinion, feel free to say so. If you don't like me or my opinion, I don't need to hear it. Why even visit?