There was an error in this gadget

Wednesday, 20 July 2011

A Tautally Different Approach?

Last night, as I mentioned via my Twitter account (see link just below the banner, above) I wrote a nice new Tau army list that I'd very much like to give a few spins.

Without further ado, here it is, shorn of Plasma Rifles, and filled with Corpses-In-Waiting instead.



HQ:

*Shas'O:
Missile Pod, Plasma Rifle, Multi-Tracker - 87

ELITES:

*Crisis Team:
3 Suits; Twin-Linked Missile Pod, Flamer - 141

*Crisis Team:
3 Suits; Twin-Linked Missile Pod, Flamer - 141
*Crisis Team:
3 Suits; Twin-Linked Missile Pod, Flamer - 141

TROOPS:

*6 Fire Warriors - 60
*6 Fire Warriors:
Devilfish [Disruption pod, Smart Missile System] - 165
*6 Fire Warriors:
Devilfish [Disruption pod, Smart Missile System] - 165
*10 Kroot:
3 Kroot Hounds - 88
*10 Kroot - 70

FAST ATTACK:

*Piranha Squadron:
Fusion Blaster, Disruption Pod, Targetting Array - 75
*Piranha Squadron:
Fusion Blaster, Disruption Pod, Targetting Array - 75
*Pathfinder Team:
6 Pathfinders, Devilfish [Disruption Pod, Smart Missile System] - 177

HEAVY SUPPORT:

*Hammerhead Gunship:
Railgun, Disruption Pod, Smart Missile System - 165
*Broadside Team:
3 Broadsides, Smart Missile System, Target Lock - 225
*Broadside Team:
3 Broadsides, Smart Missile System, Target Lock - 225

TOTAL: 2000

The Kroot Hounds were actually as I had 18 points remaining at that point, which was nice, since I had everything I wanted.  Thoughts?





Post a Comment
There was an error in this gadget

Disclaimer.

Primarily, a blog to discuss the Games Workshop system Warhammer 40k, though not exclusively so. All GW IP used without permission, no challenge intended.

Pretty much everything here is my opinion. If you don't like my opinion, you are welcomed to say so. If you don't like me, but like my opinion, feel free to say so. If you don't like me or my opinion, I don't need to hear it. Why even visit?