There was an error in this gadget

Wednesday, 28 December 2011

Looks like WarpCon is out this year :(

As much as I'd love to go, currently struggling on two counts:
1) the trip certainly wasn't cheap last year, and that was without drinking with the leds, something I'd much prefer to add to the experience this time if possible.
2) My Blood Angels (of Blood) aren't going to be painted.  No chance in hell.  Haven't got all the requisite sponson and turret weaponry even, or the Razorbacks to put my infantry in, or all the Land Speeders I need...
My army could be 100% built in time, no question.  Painted though, even to just 3 colours, seems very unlikely indeed.  While I'm not a good painter by any stretch of the imagination, I'm a perfectionist one, and can't simply glob dabs on to fulfill the minimum standard when I'm taking the army on a 1000-mile round trip or however far it is.

It's a damn shame, cos I wanted to go, but accepting defeat early means everyone will get over the disappointment so much sooner.  Ho hum.
Post a Comment
There was an error in this gadget

Disclaimer.

Primarily, a blog to discuss the Games Workshop system Warhammer 40k, though not exclusively so. All GW IP used without permission, no challenge intended.

Pretty much everything here is my opinion. If you don't like my opinion, you are welcomed to say so. If you don't like me, but like my opinion, feel free to say so. If you don't like me or my opinion, I don't need to hear it. Why even visit?