Sunday 8 July 2012

To Whom It May Concern...

HOP Blog NetworkI have, as I've already mentioned, entered this year's HoP Idol over at House of Paincakes - the voting isn't open yet, but if any of you read my Challenge One article  and feel that it deserves a vote to keep me in the competition, I'd be very grateful.

To those interested by the article itself, I will indeed be following up to show the process by which my opinion of 6th has changed, in as far as it has.

Keeping me in the contest is a good way to keep me motivated and writing btw. ;-)

Hahaha, thanks.

3 comments:

Splinter said...

So I gotta vote gor you now?

First we're gonna follow you, and now I gotta vote for you.

The next thing you know, I'll have to be paying you for my corner!

Yadda, yadda, yadda...

CK

Splinter said...

You're welcome! :P

CK

TheKing Elessar said...

Hahaha, thanks very much! :)

Disclaimer.

Primarily, a blog to discuss the Games Workshop system Warhammer 40k, though not exclusively so. All GW IP used without permission, no challenge intended.

Pretty much everything here is my opinion. If you don't like my opinion, you are welcomed to say so. If you don't like me, but like my opinion, feel free to say so. If you don't like me or my opinion, I don't need to hear it. Why even visit?