Monday 13 April 2009

Recent Konvershuns

Spent part of the day working on some of the finishing touches to an old Ork Warbuggy I never finished converting before, and so here are some pictures of it and another one I've sprayed and am very happy with. Here they are!

Green stuffed just a few hours ago. Still needs sprayed and crewed, but hey.



Another angle, this was it before today's work.


Front view of my sleekest Buggy



Top view. Its hull is a Tau Piranha, axles simply balsa wood.


Bottom view, displaying Skorcha. The flash makes it look unsprayed, but it is, lol!

No comments:

Disclaimer.

Primarily, a blog to discuss the Games Workshop system Warhammer 40k, though not exclusively so. All GW IP used without permission, no challenge intended.

Pretty much everything here is my opinion. If you don't like my opinion, you are welcomed to say so. If you don't like me, but like my opinion, feel free to say so. If you don't like me or my opinion, I don't need to hear it. Why even visit?