There was an error in this gadget

Sunday, 9 August 2009

MIND WAR FIRST OFFICIAL COMPETITION

Hey guys and...guys. Possibly gals? Probably not.
Anyway, welcome to Mind War's First Official Competition. :)
The aim?
To produce, for me, the WORST 1500 point Army list possible. Literally, the worst one you can think of. I don't want to see synergy, redundancy, duality, or anything that ends in -y. Orks, Tyrnaids and Daemonhunters not included. ;)

Prize, one email. Non-refundable. :)

It'll contain extra info about the upcoming Necron Dex not previously published. :)

Email entries to the usual address, Mindwar_ftw@hotmail.com

Thanks!
Post a Comment
There was an error in this gadget

Disclaimer.

Primarily, a blog to discuss the Games Workshop system Warhammer 40k, though not exclusively so. All GW IP used without permission, no challenge intended.

Pretty much everything here is my opinion. If you don't like my opinion, you are welcomed to say so. If you don't like me, but like my opinion, feel free to say so. If you don't like me or my opinion, I don't need to hear it. Why even visit?