There was an error in this gadget

Monday, 20 July 2009

New Eldar Army list

Thinking on the issue of my Fields of Blood list (http://www.heresy-online.net/forums/showthread.php?t=36584#post4111666 - Skip to page 6) I wondered if having 15 Dragons was REALLY necessary. Obviously, against some lists, yes, but the extra anti-Infantry I could try and squeeze in might be equally fun. So, the result:

HQ:

Yriel;
Pointy Stick, Pie Plate O' Doom, Forceshield, Plasma Grenades. - 155


ELITES:

7 Fire Dragons;
Exarch: Dragon's Breath Flamer, Wave Serpent [Shuriken Cannons] - 224

7 Fire Dragons;
Exarch: Dragon's Breath Flamer, Wave Serpent [Shuriken Cannons] - 224


TROOPS

5 Dire Avengers;
Avenger Shuriken Catapult. Wave Serpent [Brightlance] - 195

5 Dire Avengers;
Avenger Shuriken Catapult. Wave Serpent [Brightlance] - 195

5 Dire Avengers;
Avenger Shuriken Catapult. Wave Serpent [Brightlance] - 195

10 Storm Guardians;
Shuriken Pistol, CCW, 2 Flamers. Wave Serpent [Scatter Laser] - 211


HEAVY SUPPORT:

Fire Prism:
Prism Cannon - 115

Fire Prism:
Prism Cannon - 115

Fire Prism:
Prism Cannon - 115

TOTAL: 1744


Still 9 Grav Tanks@1750...also considering 8 Warp Spiders, or 6 Jetbikes + EmboldenLock ...any suggestions welcomed.

:)
Post a Comment
There was an error in this gadget

Disclaimer.

Primarily, a blog to discuss the Games Workshop system Warhammer 40k, though not exclusively so. All GW IP used without permission, no challenge intended.

Pretty much everything here is my opinion. If you don't like my opinion, you are welcomed to say so. If you don't like me, but like my opinion, feel free to say so. If you don't like me or my opinion, I don't need to hear it. Why even visit?