Tuesday 18 August 2009

Competition Update!

Okay guys, I've received some great entries so far, and thank you to all who've participated. It was great to get several from other Bloggers, although obviously I'd be happier getting more people involved.

I'm closing the Competition (since I forgot to give a Closing Date, duh!) at the end of the week, midnight GMT on Sunday. Hopefully I won't be too hungover/still drunk, on Monday, and can review all the entrants, and try and announce the winner then on Tuesday.

If you haven't entered yet, get the finger out!

lol

2 comments:

Raptor1313 said...

It'll be interesting to see the fail others are coming up with, and the judgment for ultimate fail.

I think some codices don't belong in the Ultimate Fail contest just because it'd be hard to ultimate fail, and the ones previously named (Orks, 'nids) well...hard to cover all your bases anyway.

Winterous said...

Yeah, a few races have ridiculously easy ways to make everything obsolete.
Of course, there are some armies that can use tactics to be shit, but that's not a part of this contest.
This one is just about list-writing, so it's a bit trickier.

For example, DH and WH could always use their orbital guns on themselves :D

Disclaimer.

Primarily, a blog to discuss the Games Workshop system Warhammer 40k, though not exclusively so. All GW IP used without permission, no challenge intended.

Pretty much everything here is my opinion. If you don't like my opinion, you are welcomed to say so. If you don't like me, but like my opinion, feel free to say so. If you don't like me or my opinion, I don't need to hear it. Why even visit?