There was an error in this gadget

Tuesday, 18 August 2009

Competition Update!

Okay guys, I've received some great entries so far, and thank you to all who've participated. It was great to get several from other Bloggers, although obviously I'd be happier getting more people involved.

I'm closing the Competition (since I forgot to give a Closing Date, duh!) at the end of the week, midnight GMT on Sunday. Hopefully I won't be too hungover/still drunk, on Monday, and can review all the entrants, and try and announce the winner then on Tuesday.

If you haven't entered yet, get the finger out!

lol
Post a Comment
There was an error in this gadget

Disclaimer.

Primarily, a blog to discuss the Games Workshop system Warhammer 40k, though not exclusively so. All GW IP used without permission, no challenge intended.

Pretty much everything here is my opinion. If you don't like my opinion, you are welcomed to say so. If you don't like me, but like my opinion, feel free to say so. If you don't like me or my opinion, I don't need to hear it. Why even visit?