Friday 14 August 2009

Phishing Scam lols.

It's amazing the crap you get in emails.

Some excerpts, from one I just got...

"Postfach 8098Z??ich
Switzerland"

????!?

" working with Bank UBS AG Zurich at their offshore department Zurich Switzerland"

WTF? There isn't a single fucking part of Switzerland with a fucking coast at all, moron. The whole thing is as off-shore as it gets.

"I need strong Assurance that you will never let me down, if I transfer this money to your
account." - This guy obviously wants a commitment equivalent to marriage, if not greater. Fuck right off pal.

My favourite -

"Sometimes a person will open a bank account, deposit money, and then disappear into the tin air. "

Fucking hell. I never knew about the danger of metallic air before, but I'll be sure to watch out for tin air in the future. Sadly, the guy didn't elaborate on the dangers of Copper, Gold, and Bronze air, which I've been breathing for some time. Fingers crossed I won't up and disapp...

4 comments:

Winterous said...

My father died in an air-tinning accident T_T

TheKing Elessar said...

I'm gutted I didn't make a joke about Silvair, the well known metallic gas. Sigh.

Winterous said...

Geeze Louise Batman, what just happened?

Well Robin, the split-second the bomb went off, I sprayed everyone and everything in this room with my; Bomb-Proof-Bat-Spray.

That's an actual quote.

TheKing Elessar said...

lmao.

Disclaimer.

Primarily, a blog to discuss the Games Workshop system Warhammer 40k, though not exclusively so. All GW IP used without permission, no challenge intended.

Pretty much everything here is my opinion. If you don't like my opinion, you are welcomed to say so. If you don't like me, but like my opinion, feel free to say so. If you don't like me or my opinion, I don't need to hear it. Why even visit?