Monday 7 September 2009

Blather.

Today I've been scrolling about teh intarwebs, trying to add Blogs to my 'Follow' category that i should have added a long time ago, except that I'm lazy. (Admittedly, I'm only doing it today to put off doing things I should be doing instead, but hey.)

Long story short, I've nearly caught up, and will proceed to add links to said sites eventually, if anyone thinks they've been omitted, or has a suggestion for something I should read, please feel free to suggest it.

:)

2 comments:

Raptor1313 said...

Procrastination is the best excuse for getting non-essential work done.

Works for me.

It's why my dorm room was always spotless during exam week.

TheKing Elessar said...

I'm doing it again. Sigh.

Disclaimer.

Primarily, a blog to discuss the Games Workshop system Warhammer 40k, though not exclusively so. All GW IP used without permission, no challenge intended.

Pretty much everything here is my opinion. If you don't like my opinion, you are welcomed to say so. If you don't like me, but like my opinion, feel free to say so. If you don't like me or my opinion, I don't need to hear it. Why even visit?