Sunday 20 September 2009

Setting up a Space Wolves FAQ...

Any questions?

Seriously.

lol

I'm going to do my own, rather than wait 6 months + for GW, or rely on dubious quality from other people. Obviously, I'm going to use my FAQ, but while I don't expect you to necessarily use it, anyone is welcome to do so. Finally, I intend to provide two answers to each question, where applicable - a Strict RaW answer, and a Common Sense answer...if they don't clash, only one will be presented, but quite often they will...you know GW. ;)

You can submit in the usual ways;
PM me on Heresy/Dakka/BoLS Lounge/Rules Lawyers Forum (I don't check ATT, Ammo Bunker, Astro or Warseer enough, tbh.)
Email me: Mindwar_ftw@hotmail.com
Post here.
Pigeon post.

Thanks for your contributions guys!

6 comments:

0range said...

What's your take on the Jaws of the World Wolf model removal? Allocated as per shooting attack rules (like you would with, say, a flamer attack), or the models that are actually hit?

TheKing Elessar said...

Actually hit. There are no wounds inflicted, and thus no Allocation. Sadly, it's clear to me.

0range said...

Well, in my gaming group *I* won't be the one on the receiving end, so it's just as well :P

Winterous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Winterous said...

I've got a question.
WHEN AM I GETTING MY NECRON GOSS?

Unknown said...

I agree Winterous, more Necron & Tyranid info! lol

Disclaimer.

Primarily, a blog to discuss the Games Workshop system Warhammer 40k, though not exclusively so. All GW IP used without permission, no challenge intended.

Pretty much everything here is my opinion. If you don't like my opinion, you are welcomed to say so. If you don't like me, but like my opinion, feel free to say so. If you don't like me or my opinion, I don't need to hear it. Why even visit?