Saturday 19 September 2009

Two requests...

Firstly,
Anyone have the old 2nd Ed Eldar Guardian Weapon sprue, circa 1991? It had a bunch of CCWs, including chainswords and a Power Fist? I am especially looking for meltaguns from said sprue (or it's compadres) and flamers, but would happily reimburse for any of the items from the sprues, or indeed complete versions especially.

Secondly,
PLAEASE PLEASE PLEASE stop calling the rules "The New Rules", or saying things like "Now you can" in relation to them. Same goes for Codexes. Things are new for MAYBE 6 months after release, not after that. it isn't the "New Space Marine Codex" it's just the Space Marine Codex. The old ones, none of them matter. Not a bit. (Says the guy who collects 2nd Ed Codexes for fun...)

Just stoppit, k?

2 comments:

Dverning said...

I don't know that I have any complete sprues any more, but I'll check and see what bitz I have. I had more, but recently set a friend up with an Eldar army and am not 100% that I kept those.

But why would you want meltaguns? I mean, I can see the flamers what with how nice Storm Guardians are in the new Codex, especially under the new 5th edition's allowing a 4+ cover for everyone. But there's not much in the new Codex that's good with them except Dragons and Autarchs, both of which have models for that.

:-p (Okay, so this post was mostly an excuse to gig you about the "new" item. I agree and much prefer "current" or something too... But I was serious on the bitz and will give a look.)

TheKing Elessar said...

:)

Thanks for looking, either way. I actually plan to create plastic Draogns. I quite like the one I have, but I could have an all-plastic army...(Since I use a Plastic Yriel conversion.)

Disclaimer.

Primarily, a blog to discuss the Games Workshop system Warhammer 40k, though not exclusively so. All GW IP used without permission, no challenge intended.

Pretty much everything here is my opinion. If you don't like my opinion, you are welcomed to say so. If you don't like me, but like my opinion, feel free to say so. If you don't like me or my opinion, I don't need to hear it. Why even visit?