There was an error in this gadget

Thursday, 4 March 2010

Well...I'm back.





It's kinda refreshing to come back and find the game is still in pretty much exactly the same state as when I left. Refreshing...and incredibly depressing. I don't get it - if you can be a force for good in the game, just do so. Otherwise, why are you getting in the way? Sigh. /rant

I've not played the game much since August - and fewer than a dozen games since September. I've barely been online, haven't visited forums etc etc. There are a couple reasons for this, and most of them are unimportant now. Suffice it to say that I've been out the loop somewhat - the whole 'Ynquisitors' thing threw me for a sec, Imperius Dominatus looks very different, Danny Internets seems to have regular content (:p) ...well, that's about it really. Pretty much everything else is the same. On the sites I've visited this far, anyway.
I don't know exactly what I expected to be different, but it would have been nice, in particular, if Wraithguard and Wraithlords were consigned to the Display Cabinet where they belong, for one. Having been largely out of the game recently, I haven't prepared a butt-load of articles for a bile-filled invective comeback tour, sadly. All the same, it's a-coming - so get into your fallout shelters now kiddies, and plug the ears. I plan to stir some shit, and I got a big fucking spoon.

I think part one is going to be '90% of Eldar options are shit because...' lol. Going out to the Internets Wasteland - Telling you the Truth, no matter how bad it hurts.


Right, now that's out of the system, time to get back to our regularly scheduled programming.



PS - Even though that's clearly a Fallout3 Reference, is it too similar to YTTH to keep as a recurring phrase? I'm kinda thinking it is.


Post a Comment
There was an error in this gadget

Disclaimer.

Primarily, a blog to discuss the Games Workshop system Warhammer 40k, though not exclusively so. All GW IP used without permission, no challenge intended.

Pretty much everything here is my opinion. If you don't like my opinion, you are welcomed to say so. If you don't like me, but like my opinion, feel free to say so. If you don't like me or my opinion, I don't need to hear it. Why even visit?