Tuesday 25 May 2010

Blood Angels Do Things Differently: Part Four - Are you AssCan me to write a Seth list?

Yeah, title gives the game away entirely...this is (finally) the Seth list I wrote about a week/week and a half after the Dex was in my hands, FINALLY seeing the light of day (I wrote it in a notebook, that I lost, and then I forgot, and then found it, but still forgot, and now I'm posting it.)



Essentially, I wanted to support Gabby, by fulfilling my LOLDesire to put Rending on every unit in the army (technically, not true, and not as good as the Wolves can do instead, but who gives a fuck?)

Without further delay - the List:

Gabriel Seth - 160 points

Assault Squad - 165
w/ Meltagun, Razorback [Assault Cannon]


Assault Squad - 165
w/ Meltagun, Razorback [Assault Cannon]

Assault Squad - 165
w/ Meltagun, Razorback [Assault Cannon]

Assault Squad - 165
w/ Meltagun, Razorback [Assault Cannon]

Assault Squad - 165
w/ Meltagun, Razorback [Assault Cannon]

Assault Squad - 165
w/ Meltagun, Razorback [Assault Cannon]

Baal Predator - 120
w/ Assault Cannon, Dozer Blade

Baal Predator - 120
w/ Assault Cannon, Dozer Blade

Baal Predator - 120
w/ Assault Cannon, Dozer Blade

Furioso Dreadnought - 160
w/ Frag Cannon, Meltagun, Drop Pod.

Furioso Dreadnought - 160
w/ Frag Cannon, Meltagun, Drop Pod.

Furioso Dreadnought - 160
w/ Frag Cannon, Meltagun, Drop Pod.

TOTAL : 1990

Pretty self-explanatory.  Hope you always roll 6's.  lol

5 comments:

Chumbalaya said...

I lol'd thrice, at the title pic and list.

This list should fight my Slaanesh Daemons. Rending ftw (good named for a blog)

Gmorts Chaotica said...

Just when I thought I had all the Razorback turrets I'd ever need I now apparently need to build a load of Assault Cannon ones as well :-(
Damn Games Workshop and their new codex's that allow multiple viable builds...

TheKing Elessar said...

Hrmmm...GMort, I'm not entirely sure this build is ever going to be more than Tri-Competitive (as in, less than Semi, but more than average Warseer list)...certainly though, it would be a hell of a lot of fun. I wish I had enough completed Rhino chassis to play it (well...okay, I do have access to enough. Truth is, I don't want to proxy Frag Cannons. I want to BUILD Frag Cannons! I cannot allow myself to get further sidetracked. lol)

Unknown said...

Got to say I'm loving the assault cannon spam. What I'm not keen on though is the three dreadnoughts. Ok it's better than two, but first two will drop down and then the last one. Luckily for Angels you've got charged engines to zoom up quicker. Still I'd expect those Dreadnoughts to be smoking pretty soon.

TheKing Elessar said...

True, but hopefully they will remain largely ignored when I rush Razors 18" forward an Smoke, or whatever rentsy trick I attempt to pull. lol

Certainly, the hope is that the Baals in my opponent's face (40k Teabagging!) will prevent them having the time and space to properly focus fire on anything, and I overwhelm them in a hail of bullets, and a flurry of 6s.

Disclaimer.

Primarily, a blog to discuss the Games Workshop system Warhammer 40k, though not exclusively so. All GW IP used without permission, no challenge intended.

Pretty much everything here is my opinion. If you don't like my opinion, you are welcomed to say so. If you don't like me, but like my opinion, feel free to say so. If you don't like me or my opinion, I don't need to hear it. Why even visit?