There was an error in this gadget

Tuesday, 25 May 2010

Slow Day...

So, was playing football last night, and, one thing led to another,and...no, wait...that doesn't fit...er...

Ahem.

Was playing football, and have badly sprained my ankle.  Fairly sure it's not broken, but I don't own an X-Ray machine.  Sadly.  Man, would that be cool...Anyway, yeah.  So's, I'm pretty much a cripple today, and feeling a bit down about the fact I can't get the 2/3 games of 40k I'd have liked to get in as I often do on a Tuesday.  :(

...In fact, really all I've done today is discover the Onion News Network, via Youtube, and watch a few dozen videos.

So, since I'm unlikely to do anything, I'll take requests, if they get to me before I get fed up and turn on the XBox, for a series of short articles.  Anything* you want an opinion on - hit me up!


----------------------------------------------------------------------

* - But nothing too long.  It's depressing enough I can't do what I want, anything time-consuming, like BA review, won't get done.  Sorry!
Post a Comment
There was an error in this gadget

Disclaimer.

Primarily, a blog to discuss the Games Workshop system Warhammer 40k, though not exclusively so. All GW IP used without permission, no challenge intended.

Pretty much everything here is my opinion. If you don't like my opinion, you are welcomed to say so. If you don't like me, but like my opinion, feel free to say so. If you don't like me or my opinion, I don't need to hear it. Why even visit?