Thursday 26 August 2010

Catching up...

Right, so, obviously while I was away, I didn't get as much reading done as I'd like.  I visited Chumby, Dethtron, Brent and Kirby a few times, and MoD, Lauby, Mkerr, Silar and a couple others once or twice...and I visited Stelek most days because I couldn't post on my phone, and therefore felt no guilt about skimming the majority of stuff...anyway - point is - I would like you guys to please fill me in on anything I should read to catch up.  Any exceptional or landmark articles anywhere on the Blogosphere, or in Forums, that I will have missed out on during my absence.  Either Comment below, or email me links, whatever.

Thanks guys!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I went to Warhammer World for a tournament, came 7th after a first turn sneaky sneaky win from my opponent. Worked out points would have come second instead.

Chumbalaya said...

Nova stuff is still coming out. I haven't put up my batreps yet, so expect those some time soonish.

TheKing Elessar said...

Mark - what? Have you a fuller description of this, I'm confused?

Chumby - ok, I'll keep an eye out, thanks. :) (Not that I wouldn't have anyway...)

VT2 said...

http://www.baldandscreaming.com/commentary/dashofpepper-in-the-hizzy/#more-1011

Drama the likes of which not even Stelek has seen.

Disclaimer.

Primarily, a blog to discuss the Games Workshop system Warhammer 40k, though not exclusively so. All GW IP used without permission, no challenge intended.

Pretty much everything here is my opinion. If you don't like my opinion, you are welcomed to say so. If you don't like me, but like my opinion, feel free to say so. If you don't like me or my opinion, I don't need to hear it. Why even visit?