There was an error in this gadget

Monday, 23 August 2010

News about your favourite onomatopoiea

Hi gang!

So, after much drama I'm finally settled in Berkeley. Americans, by the way, suck at bureaucracy. Seriously. It's ridiculous.

Anyway, more vitriolic articles are a-coming as soon as I have time, but if anyone is located in the Bay Area and wants a game, let me know. Yes, I did bring my army. And yes, it did take up most of the space in my luggage. So when I show up to a game naked you'll know why.

And Finally, I'd just like to add that I thoroughly enjoy the concept of sororities. Sorority girls are awesome. And by awesome I mean fit. Good job, America!
Post a Comment
There was an error in this gadget

Disclaimer.

Primarily, a blog to discuss the Games Workshop system Warhammer 40k, though not exclusively so. All GW IP used without permission, no challenge intended.

Pretty much everything here is my opinion. If you don't like my opinion, you are welcomed to say so. If you don't like me, but like my opinion, feel free to say so. If you don't like me or my opinion, I don't need to hear it. Why even visit?