Monday 23 August 2010

House of PAIN (Cakes)

What? What is that funky new logo on the left? The one that takes you on a journey across the interwebs when you click it, to a land of magical fun and fluffy bunnies*?

That, dear sirs and possibly madam, is a link to a brand spanking new Blog Network, set up by everyone's favourite FNIFer, and his compadre, the most Industrious of bloggers around**.

Go, check out the Vision (no, not the Avenger), read, sample, enjoy, return after bookmarking it, wonder what articles I have half-baked for my whirlwind of a return.

For those of you that care enough, I get the boat back to Norn Iron at 8PM tomorrow, which is in roughly 30 and a half hours.  EXCITING! I plan to use most of my travel time beginning/working on the Triple-Snowmobile I promised, and I still have 2/3 of an article I promised Danny DaVinci ages ago to finish.  I also have an article on this week's (yeah, okay, LAST week...) major topic of choice, Competitive and Hobbyist Gamers.  But, it IS only 1 1/2 paragraphs in...so plenty still to do there. :-/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* - Not to be confused with Fluff Bunnies, Muff Bunnies, or Snuff Bunnies.

** - By NOW I surely don't need to link Dethtron and Lauby, do I?

4 comments:

Chumbalaya said...

PAINCAKES!

Unknown said...

CAKE!!!!!!!!!!

Farmpunk said...

wait, I didn't need to bring syrup?

Dethtron said...

syrup is optional. If you're gonna do it though, just stick to plain old maple.

Disclaimer.

Primarily, a blog to discuss the Games Workshop system Warhammer 40k, though not exclusively so. All GW IP used without permission, no challenge intended.

Pretty much everything here is my opinion. If you don't like my opinion, you are welcomed to say so. If you don't like me, but like my opinion, feel free to say so. If you don't like me or my opinion, I don't need to hear it. Why even visit?