Wednesday 18 August 2010

Oh, and another thing.

RE: Project Icarus - thanks to the three of you for your interest, especially Joe who has emailed me about it as well - I am postponing further development until after I return on the 24th, so please don't expect further detail until after then.

What I will likely do is put in a neat little bit of backstory, and some artwork to illustrate (*ahem*) my ideas.  I'm no Goatboy, but I know what I picture in my head, and can at least try to translate that.  Hrmm.  Maybe I will commission Goatboy for the release too, if he's up for it...Curses, now I'll be thinking about it all day instead of drinking myself into an early grave and laughing my balls off at the splendiferous selection of comedy present.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

What's Project Icarus then Rich?

Iggy said...

Sounds very 'Doomsday' :p

TheKing Elessar said...

'Fraid it's a secret, for now...

Thomas aka Goatboy said...

What bez this secret or King? heh.

TheKing Elessar said...

Don't worry, when I get it started I will let you know. :)

Disclaimer.

Primarily, a blog to discuss the Games Workshop system Warhammer 40k, though not exclusively so. All GW IP used without permission, no challenge intended.

Pretty much everything here is my opinion. If you don't like my opinion, you are welcomed to say so. If you don't like me, but like my opinion, feel free to say so. If you don't like me or my opinion, I don't need to hear it. Why even visit?