Tuesday 14 September 2010

Reeeeeaaaacccchhhhh!

Yeah!!!

Halo Reach, Limited Edition, bought at 00:00 last night! (For those non-UK readers [the majority, fyi] that means a bit over 12 1/2 hours ago!)

Played it for about 5 hours before I simply HAD to go to sleep... :( - But it looks great, gameplay is good, kinda like a great mix of ODST and 3...obviously the graphical quality is great, the bits where you aren't on foot are schweeet...

If you were thinking about buying it, do so.

Also, any of you with free 48 Hour Gold Memberships that you don't need, because you subscribe anyway?

...

Well, you know my email address right? And how to get the special one-use code? lol
;)

Much Love,

TKE



________________________________________________________________________________

PS - Surely, SURELY you expected a video unrelated to the game? :p

4 comments:

Chumbalaya said...

Gotta wait until Friday, I promised my brother we'd play through the campaign together, it's been our tradition since the first Halo.

DK said...

woot! I have slept two hours, and played one game of 40K. Ahhh! Love it.

Death Korps of War said...

just finished it a half hour ago, MY GOD what a game.

now to replay all the other halo games again...but in Heroic/Legendary this time...lol
only downside to this is that i would have to buy Halo 1 and 2 again. (and i cant download them and play them on my computer, its not powerful enough. i tried with Halo 1 could only play it on its lowest settings...lol)

only game i really want to play, but at the same time dont want to play is Halo Wars. dont like the idea of having an RTS on a console.

TheKing Elessar said...

I love Wars, I think it's a great addition to the series, and a very unconventional RTS.

Disclaimer.

Primarily, a blog to discuss the Games Workshop system Warhammer 40k, though not exclusively so. All GW IP used without permission, no challenge intended.

Pretty much everything here is my opinion. If you don't like my opinion, you are welcomed to say so. If you don't like me, but like my opinion, feel free to say so. If you don't like me or my opinion, I don't need to hear it. Why even visit?