Friday 26 November 2010

Hello South Korean Readers!

I just noticed that, all-time, I have had 170 visits from South Korean readers.

Well, you have my sympathies in this dark time.

As I understand it, your Noisy Northern Neighbours have asked your government to put a stop to wargames in your country.

Very bad tidings indeed.  Who says Warhams hurts nobody?

My message to the North Koreans - don't go to war over wargames.

This has been a Public Service Announcement from MindWar FTW International Mediation Authority.

4 comments:

Dethtron said...

Dr. Girlfriend and I have a good friend who is teaching English in S. Korea right now. Thankfully, she just registered with the US embassy, so we can make sure she's safe most of the time.

The whole situation is absolutely nuts, but what would you really come to expect from N. Korean leadership?

Unknown said...

Yeah, we were worried sick the other day. My wife's mom (Leah is Korean-American) still lives in South Korea (quite close to the borders with N. Korea).

There is going to be a change in the hierarchy pretty soon so the N. Korean government wants to show the world that they are still strong so they initiated this whole deal. Very stupid business and some civilians died which makes the whole thing very tragic :(

TheKing Elessar said...

Well, I wasn't aware anyone actually died, so that's a shame. Probably inevitable though, given the NK propensity for these shenanigans.

Unknown said...

Unfortunately 2 civilians and 2 soldiers died and many houses were destroyed from heavy artillery bombing :(

Disclaimer.

Primarily, a blog to discuss the Games Workshop system Warhammer 40k, though not exclusively so. All GW IP used without permission, no challenge intended.

Pretty much everything here is my opinion. If you don't like my opinion, you are welcomed to say so. If you don't like me, but like my opinion, feel free to say so. If you don't like me or my opinion, I don't need to hear it. Why even visit?