There was an error in this gadget

Monday, 27 December 2010

Blood Angels Of Blood Army List Archetypes: ThunderStorm!

A ThunderStorm list, for your perusal.  Yes, it IS legal.

Whether or not it's particularly good...well.  That's up to you.  :p

Libby - Shield n Sword - 100

8 ThunderShield, 2 LC - 440
Corby - 105
Priest w/ Claw - 65
Priest w/ Claw - 65

RAS - Melta, Infernus, FlamerBack - 145
RAS - Melta, Infernus, FlamerBack - 145
RAS - Melta, Infernus, FlamerBack, PW - 160
RAS - Melta, Infernus, FlamerBack, PW - 160

Speeder - MM, HF - 70
Speeder - MM, HF - 70
Speeder - MM, HF - 70

StormRaven - MM, AssCan, - 200
StormRaven - MM, AssCan, - 200

TOTAL: 1995


Clearly, the Termies Combat and go in the Ravens.  Corbs in one for FnP and Reroll (probably on Reserves) Libby in the other.

Having a PW of some sort in all the Razors makes them kinda GH levels of good, on paper.  I may try this out on Vassal in the next week-ish, if I can find time.  I am not building 2 Ravens just to test it.  lol
Post a Comment
There was an error in this gadget

Disclaimer.

Primarily, a blog to discuss the Games Workshop system Warhammer 40k, though not exclusively so. All GW IP used without permission, no challenge intended.

Pretty much everything here is my opinion. If you don't like my opinion, you are welcomed to say so. If you don't like me, but like my opinion, feel free to say so. If you don't like me or my opinion, I don't need to hear it. Why even visit?