There was an error in this gadget

Sunday, 26 December 2010

Really Quick Throwaway Post on Rough Riders!

Easy to fix GW. 



Really easy.

Give them Carapace, give them T4, make them 70 base, give them all HnR, make Melta Bombs a general option for 5/model.  125 points, 5 Cavalry, 2 melta, 5 MBs, HnR, tougher than average IG stats.  Make them WS4.  Give them Scouts, make Kamir give them Infiltrate.


How's that?
Post a Comment
There was an error in this gadget

Disclaimer.

Primarily, a blog to discuss the Games Workshop system Warhammer 40k, though not exclusively so. All GW IP used without permission, no challenge intended.

Pretty much everything here is my opinion. If you don't like my opinion, you are welcomed to say so. If you don't like me, but like my opinion, feel free to say so. If you don't like me or my opinion, I don't need to hear it. Why even visit?