Saturday 25 December 2010

Merry Christmas Everybody.

Thought I would leave my little corner of the Interwebz to wish everybody on Mind War a very Merry Christmas. With only a few more days left of the year there isn't much time left to submit an Imperial Guard list to Dave Taylor's Steel Legion competition. Be an opportunity to do something good, help out a pillar of the community and win something at the same time.

And to make sure my second post has some content here are a few Aussie Beer ads...








yes, we are awesome. So feel free to send us all your women and presents.

6 comments:

TheKing Elessar said...

Fun times. Women, presents and especially vodka, all accepted here as proof of your undying love. <3

Mark said...

Holy crap, that rum commercial might just be the best thing I've ever seen.

Thanks for the gift of laughter TKE, and Merry Christmas.

TheKing Elessar said...

I can claim no credit - this post belongs to Messanger! lol

Messanger of Death said...

There is an entire series of Bundaberg ads. So now I an add being TKE to my internet resume?

Messanger

Messanger of Death said...

can*

Anonymous said...

Awesome...

Disclaimer.

Primarily, a blog to discuss the Games Workshop system Warhammer 40k, though not exclusively so. All GW IP used without permission, no challenge intended.

Pretty much everything here is my opinion. If you don't like my opinion, you are welcomed to say so. If you don't like me, but like my opinion, feel free to say so. If you don't like me or my opinion, I don't need to hear it. Why even visit?