Saturday 25 December 2010

Merry Xmas?

I doubt any of you are reading this today, because I'm sure you all have better thigs to do than read holiday wishers from yuors truly - though if you don't, then my condolences, and yuo're very welcome.  Let's form a club.

I'm a little drunk, but not nearly drunk enough - and my Christmas cheer has dried up faster than Madonna's minge, but whatever.  I'm sincerer in wishing you all the best over thev festive period, and in general, besides.  It's not like I only want you all to be alive for a couple days around the Winter Solstice (Northern Hemisphere) or whatever you weird Southerners do.

Upside down living.

Gave up on Ch.. :-s

Anyway, yeah.  Happy Xmas to you all - have a goood holiday, such as it is, come back refreshed and ready to read some more material from me, hopefully.  I have a lot to do, becasue I move house on the 7th (date confirmed, yes!!) and theres still the drunken debauchery of NYE and my Birthday (5th, don't all buy me a Vendetta, cos that's a few too many!) to come.

Wish Google Chrome would hurry up and open so I can insert these links...(not to be confused with Lynx, as that is a Great Cat, or a Deoderant, dependant upon your preference there.)

Gave up on CHrome.  So, here's my Xmas listening.

Whatever.

4 comments:

ItsPug said...

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to yourself as well TKE.

PS I havent heard the rumours of a new eldar codex - are they really getting Vendettas? I thought only the Imperium could be so cheesy lol!

Messanger of Death said...

Merry Christmas TKE!!! Hope you achieved your goal of complete drunkenness. e-hug

TheKing Elessar said...

Thanks, lol, thanks, no, sadly not. But more drunk + wrapping presents at 1am would have been VERY bad.

Anonymous said...

Hey TKE, Merry Xmas to you too... Though I kind of want to kick you a few times for the Smiths video... It reminded me of being 13 again and I couldn't resist actually listneing to it... And now I feel like I'm owed 5:52 back...

So if you dare, I'll repay the favor with this gem by Bauhaus
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZ5DBOmH9T8

Disclaimer.

Primarily, a blog to discuss the Games Workshop system Warhammer 40k, though not exclusively so. All GW IP used without permission, no challenge intended.

Pretty much everything here is my opinion. If you don't like my opinion, you are welcomed to say so. If you don't like me, but like my opinion, feel free to say so. If you don't like me or my opinion, I don't need to hear it. Why even visit?