Friday 21 January 2011

Here are pictures.

Just a few pics from the house-moving.  Won't have t'internet in new house for another 2 weeks, which royally suck for Reach, as I'm feeling withdrawal...kinda puts a dampener on Blog too.  lol









Anyway, I got my priorities right while moving - at one point my room looked like this...







While some of the stuff among the first to be moved sat patiently...


Then, I thought it might be interesting to supplement the article with a few snaps from inside my three largest (and race-specific) Bitz Boxes.  The Eldar one does indeed contain 5 entire Grav Tanks on the sprue.

No comments:

Disclaimer.

Primarily, a blog to discuss the Games Workshop system Warhammer 40k, though not exclusively so. All GW IP used without permission, no challenge intended.

Pretty much everything here is my opinion. If you don't like my opinion, you are welcomed to say so. If you don't like me, but like my opinion, feel free to say so. If you don't like me or my opinion, I don't need to hear it. Why even visit?