There was an error in this gadget

Saturday, 19 February 2011

Live Blogging Event!!! (Please appreciate the fact that I'm actually paying for the privilege of emailing this in!!!)

Having arrived at Dominion Day, am now wandering about listening to other people's conversations, and enjoying the banter.

Gotta say, Stelek - you would HATE the height of some of this terrain. Fortress of Redemption, for instance. Virtually every table has Land Raider size cover (sucks for Tau!!) And most even have LOS block for them! :o

I admit, that's not ideal as far as I'm concerned, but its a relief that only one Landing Pad is being used, at least. Looks like this is going to be good, but I'm not promising a win! Lol

Free tea/coffee, banners on the wall (bedecked, indeed!) Screen with scores between rounds? Grand! Also, spot prizes include first to kill an HQ, and first to kill one of your own models. Should be lolworthy...
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

Post a Comment
There was an error in this gadget

Disclaimer.

Primarily, a blog to discuss the Games Workshop system Warhammer 40k, though not exclusively so. All GW IP used without permission, no challenge intended.

Pretty much everything here is my opinion. If you don't like my opinion, you are welcomed to say so. If you don't like me, but like my opinion, feel free to say so. If you don't like me or my opinion, I don't need to hear it. Why even visit?