Tuesday 15 March 2011

So...selling out.

With my shiny new photographs of the Grey Knight Codex (barring a few bottoms of pages, and with the first group of Inq Henchmen too blurry to read the Bestiary sections of) I have been thinking how to make a nice fun army of Adeptus Custodes with the book.

So sue me.

Here goes:

[Note - I am fully cognizant of how uncompetitive this would likely be, no need for that in the comments, thanks. :) ]

HQ:
Lord Kaldor Draigo - 275

ELITES:
Venerable Dreadnought:
TLACx2, PsyBolts. - 195


Venerable Dreadnought:
TLACx2, PsyBolts. - 195

Vindicare Assassin - 145

TROOPS:
1 Paladin:
Apothecary, NFS, SB. - 130

1 Paladin:
Apothecary, Master-Crafted NDH, SB. - 135

1 Paladin:
Apothecary, NFH, SB. - 130

1 Paladin:
Apothecary, Master-Crafted Pair of Nemesis Falchions, SB. - 140

HEAVY SUPPORT:
Dreadnought:
TLACx2, Psybolt Ammo - 135

Dreadnought:
TLACx2, Psybolt Ammo - 135

Dreadnought:
TLACx2, Psybolt Ammo - 135




TOTAL: 1750.

Fun times, no?

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I lol'd.

TheKing Elessar said...

Eleven models at 1750 FTW.

If you wanted to be even rentsier, you could replace the Dreads with vastly inferior Land Raiders.

No doubt, you could get down to single figure model count.

Anonymous said...

The best herohammer yet!

Farmpunk said...

needs less KP's.

you can pull 3KP's off. I know it.

show the brick KP denial players what it feels like for an MSU army to fight them.

if you do full reserves, you'll probably win 1/3 of your games...lol

Mark said...

So, if it's that small, isn't it really more of a squad than an actual "army"?

All the same, five Dreads slinging around PsyBolts is going to ruin someone's day (before they get swamped by, say, a horde of orks)

Brent said...

You know, this is totally not competitive!

Or did you say that already... I forget. :)

Honestly, King, awesome little post. You've got to do it now. And I agree with the consensus - throw them in Land Raiders! The Custodes are rich; they each have their own pimp-mobile.

Brent

TheKing Elessar said...

That will be pretty hilarious...okay, I have been swung - the PimpMobile list is happening! :)

Disclaimer.

Primarily, a blog to discuss the Games Workshop system Warhammer 40k, though not exclusively so. All GW IP used without permission, no challenge intended.

Pretty much everything here is my opinion. If you don't like my opinion, you are welcomed to say so. If you don't like me, but like my opinion, feel free to say so. If you don't like me or my opinion, I don't need to hear it. Why even visit?