Saturday 16 May 2009

Roman Catholics don't have a monopoly on guilt you know.

Ok.  I feel quite bad for giving you wonderful readers so little of my time and attention lately, but. like the last post said, been busy.

So, I feel guilty for that, but that's not all.



Long story short, nothing has happened, but I want it to, and she belongs to someone else.  It's much easier for me not spend the length of time I do just sitting writing an article, or even scrolling through my reading list...sure, it can be sufficiently distracting, particularly when I see stupidity like in the comments on 3++ last time I visited...but this is very transitory.

First person shooters, specifically Halo:Reach, keep my mind sufficiently distracted, and right now that's what I need.  So, as guilty as I do feel for not contributing at large, I have to look after what I need more importantly, especially since that's not something I do enough in my life.  Without wanting to be bigheaded, I'm pretty generous with my time and attention, often to the detriment of what I want to do, and that's not going to happen here.  I hope. :p
And I feel more guilty about wanting what I can't have than I do about you guys.  In this case, that's entirely appropriate...

So, keep up the good fight, fight the internet stupidz, read the quality blogs I link to, try not to flirt with other people's wives. ;)

Some music, to finish - a phenomenal song:

5 comments:

Farmpunk said...

as a few of my Jewish friends pointed out to me:

Jews invented guilt, you Catholics perfected it.

World of Tanks has been my distraction the last week.


and the derp on 3++ isn't nearly as bad as the BolS kiddie/cess pool.

Unknown said...

How can you play Halo: Reach for that long? Honestly it's like a Iphone; overated. ;)

Death Korps of War said...

wow, how despressing. never expected this from you. your normally so upbeat in your posts.

you've changed man.....and not for the better lol.

pringles978 said...

i think i speak for the majority of your readership when i say we all appreciate the work you put in, on here and your contributions to the pink blog and other sites.

if you need to take some "me" time, i think everyone will understand, and we all look forward to seeing you in a fnfn when your back to your old self. oh, and try fallout. nothing like it for when you need to be somewhere else for a while...

take it sleazy mate

TheKing Elessar said...

I <3 Fallout, but I get too immersed, if anything. I'm a hoarder, and endless trips back and forth across the wasteland overencumbered get very dull. lol

Suppose if I spent less time doing that I might ever have finished FO3, and moved onto New Vegas, which is sitting unopened on a shelf. lol Beside Mass Effect 2. :/

Disclaimer.

Primarily, a blog to discuss the Games Workshop system Warhammer 40k, though not exclusively so. All GW IP used without permission, no challenge intended.

Pretty much everything here is my opinion. If you don't like my opinion, you are welcomed to say so. If you don't like me, but like my opinion, feel free to say so. If you don't like me or my opinion, I don't need to hear it. Why even visit?