Friday 5 August 2011

Just looking for some feedback...

For those of you who don't follow me on Twitter (@TheKingElessar, and why the hell not??) this will be new, but I spent a good 10 mins or so yesterday writing a Blood Angel Drop Pod list, because for some unknown reason the idea came into my head, and I figured being late for work was well worth scratching that itch.



Replicated here, in full, is what I tweeted on the issue yesterday, and feedback appreciated.

Oh, and it reads from the bottom up, because I don't know how I could reverse it.  Deal.  lol.  Thanks guys!


 TheKingElessar 
 TheKingElessar 
 TheKingElessar 

No comments:

Disclaimer.

Primarily, a blog to discuss the Games Workshop system Warhammer 40k, though not exclusively so. All GW IP used without permission, no challenge intended.

Pretty much everything here is my opinion. If you don't like my opinion, you are welcomed to say so. If you don't like me, but like my opinion, feel free to say so. If you don't like me or my opinion, I don't need to hear it. Why even visit?