Wednesday 12 October 2011

Attenshun, TKE fanzorz

Unfortunately, I am one of the many thousands of disenfranchised unfortunates crippled by the ongoing Blackberry problems in Europe.  :(



As a result, I am unable to spend my usual amount of time Tweeting, Facebooking, and generally Interwebs dossing that I do on my phone, which causes me to lose valuable time doing as much as possible of these things on a Real Browser (TM)...essentially, this technological catastrophe [exaggeration] has negatively impacted on both meinen freizeit, and my inclination to try and catch up.

Apologies for any disruption thus caused to my posting schedule - of course, it isn't helped by the fact that my home router sometimes pisses about and decides it no longer functions globally, and is only a local network.  Joy.

Hopefully this will cause me to do more physical Hobby in my free time on Friday, since erratic Webernets is also quite bad for Matchmaking MP on Space Marine (*note to self, add Fritz.*)

In other news, humbug.   That is all.

Your faithful servant*

TKE



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* - If, by servant, you take that to mean Invincible Liege Lord...

No comments:

Disclaimer.

Primarily, a blog to discuss the Games Workshop system Warhammer 40k, though not exclusively so. All GW IP used without permission, no challenge intended.

Pretty much everything here is my opinion. If you don't like my opinion, you are welcomed to say so. If you don't like me, but like my opinion, feel free to say so. If you don't like me or my opinion, I don't need to hear it. Why even visit?