There was an error in this gadget

Friday, 11 November 2011

Busy Day/Live Blogging/Ramona A. Stone

Well, there's a couple things I've been falling behind on, mostly due to work - so I'd really like to clear at least a few of them out today, get myself back down to a reasonable workload.

As a result, sadly, this means the post will undoubtedly be scatty and somewhat unfocused.  On the bright side, you should kinda expect that by now. :p

Obviously, Live Blogging is MUCH more fun with other participants, so I'm going to begin in approximately 90 minutes - that gives me time to finish the last mission of Kill Team (Xbox, ofc, not the shitty table-top version) and grab a quick bite to eat, as well as to collect my thoughts and try to make this as efficient as possible.

See you then?
Post a Comment
There was an error in this gadget

Disclaimer.

Primarily, a blog to discuss the Games Workshop system Warhammer 40k, though not exclusively so. All GW IP used without permission, no challenge intended.

Pretty much everything here is my opinion. If you don't like my opinion, you are welcomed to say so. If you don't like me, but like my opinion, feel free to say so. If you don't like me or my opinion, I don't need to hear it. Why even visit?