There was an error in this gadget

Thursday, 19 July 2012

Just to Formalise My Claims of Precognisance...

This whole 'models are able to Snap Shoot while Pinned' malarky - I suggested, over a year ago, that Dark Angels Intractable special rule should see them able to fire whilst Pinned, but always counting as having moved irrespective of the reality.



So, I'm formally predicting that, if included in their new Codex, Dark Angels will in fact be able to fire normally whilst Gone To Ground.

To be honest, I'd find that a very interesting and characterful rule - rather than the luck-sacky shit we have to deal with now.



Awesome pic courtesy of creativetwilight.com
Post a Comment
There was an error in this gadget

Disclaimer.

Primarily, a blog to discuss the Games Workshop system Warhammer 40k, though not exclusively so. All GW IP used without permission, no challenge intended.

Pretty much everything here is my opinion. If you don't like my opinion, you are welcomed to say so. If you don't like me, but like my opinion, feel free to say so. If you don't like me or my opinion, I don't need to hear it. Why even visit?