Tuesday 17 July 2012

Not enough for a feline...

One thing I've noted, in my long 'career' of blogging...
Is that it's incredibly easy to get out of the swing of things, and let Other Stuff intervene, and remove any desire and motivation to actually type up articles.

It becomes especially easy to allow commenting on other sites to replace providing commentary on your own, as you can justify it to yourself as self-promotion for future articles, especially when commenting on somewhere much bigger and more popular than your own corner of the web.

It's frustrating, but I have allowed myself to get into another such corner.

Hopefully I can force myself to power through, and blogging about Not Blogging as this post is will help in that regard - but I intend to write more soon...it's just not easy right now.

Let's hope that the next HoP Idol II Challenge can inspire me better than the last one, and drive further spurts of articles here too.

Sad that I get so easily waylaid... :(

2 comments:

Splinter said...

I'd like to read some of your thoughts on 'pure' lists in 6th. I'm not sure with flyers and the lack of anti-flyer stuff they are viable anymore.

Any thoughts on organization of 'tournaments' might be cool to read as well.

Just throwing stuff out to your corner...

I'm working nights this week so the only thing I have managed hobby wise is some comments around the web...

I'll be in the 'crappy blogger' corner... :P

CK

SinSynn said...

Dammit, CK...that's my corner!
:D

I know exactly what you mean, TKE.
I have a habit of leaving lengthy comments on blog posts (even my own- Lauby and Dethy had to change the comment system settings as a result of my long-windedness).

Many times I'm like, 'dammit I should be saving this good stuffs for a post!'
Or the other thing that happens- 'well, I can't post about that, cuz I went on about it in the comments last week,' or whatever.

Waddayagonnado? I've got a big mouth, and I always feel like I gots sumpthin' to say 'bout everything.
Which would be fine...except I'm a knucklehead. Gimme a shovel and my mouth will dig my own grave with it.
Sigh....

Good luck with Idol!

Disclaimer.

Primarily, a blog to discuss the Games Workshop system Warhammer 40k, though not exclusively so. All GW IP used without permission, no challenge intended.

Pretty much everything here is my opinion. If you don't like my opinion, you are welcomed to say so. If you don't like me, but like my opinion, feel free to say so. If you don't like me or my opinion, I don't need to hear it. Why even visit?