Monday 20 May 2013

Well Thanks!

This is just a really short post to thank all you guys who continue to visit, ostensibly hopeful for more content despite the substantial gap since my last article.  So really.  Thanks.


Since you guys keep coming, I figure I should share something I DO enjoy!! 


Check yourselves out axecop.com if you arent already familiar with it. It isnt easy for a webcomic to join my list of favourites, alongside Penny Arcade, PVP and, to a lesser extent lately, Ctrl Alt Del - but when I discovered Axe Cop... must have been a year and a half ago or so... I loved it right away.  Check it out!

4 comments:

Splinter said...

You are welcome...

...I'll be in the corner as usual!

CK

Farmpunk said...

you might also try Gunnerkrigg court http://www.gunnerkrigg.com/archives/). It's a webcomic I like a lot, and Order of the Stick, but you've probably been there.

SandWyrm said...

Ok, trying to like it, but I don't see the appeal. Seems like the polar opposite of XKCD (www.xkcd.com).

Widthofacircle said...

So, they're going to be massive fail aren't they....

Disclaimer.

Primarily, a blog to discuss the Games Workshop system Warhammer 40k, though not exclusively so. All GW IP used without permission, no challenge intended.

Pretty much everything here is my opinion. If you don't like my opinion, you are welcomed to say so. If you don't like me, but like my opinion, feel free to say so. If you don't like me or my opinion, I don't need to hear it. Why even visit?