Monday 4 May 2009

Finally got the IG Codex

I'd already read it, of course, the interesting bits anyway...but I didn't OWN one until Sunday afternoon when I casually strolled into GW en route to our shiny Sunday Gaming Club at Ru's. Had a decent Cities Of Death battle today, 3 players with 1500 each on either side. First time using CoD, though to be honest we left out the strategems and FoC changes until we got to read them properly - just used a CoD mission and made open ground a 5+ cover for Infantry essentially. Twas an interesting game, though I didn't learn too much about my own force (uber-Council never even got in the fray, apart from a few Fortunes and Dooms)

Fire Prisms did their usual, but weren't exceptionally good...more learnt in a revision sense about the nasty power of JP's 'Nid list...have to give a lot of thought as to how I'll defeat it if we cross paths at Fields Of Blood...

No comments:

Disclaimer.

Primarily, a blog to discuss the Games Workshop system Warhammer 40k, though not exclusively so. All GW IP used without permission, no challenge intended.

Pretty much everything here is my opinion. If you don't like my opinion, you are welcomed to say so. If you don't like me, but like my opinion, feel free to say so. If you don't like me or my opinion, I don't need to hear it. Why even visit?