Monday 29 June 2009

So, yesterday was Fields of Blood,

And I finished in 2nd place from 44 entrants. A few dropped out, unfortunately, before the comp, but still a decent turnout, and a decent
performance from me...:P

The upshot of it is, I own a Planetstrike Book, and have now read all of the rules within at least once apiece...so, any questions ,feel free to ask, either here or on Heresy.

Also, full tourny report will appear on Heresy, although I'll probably copy/paste to here when finished. :)

:king:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

2nd from 44... well done. :)

Alexious.

TheKing Elessar said...

Thanks man :)
Tourny report should be finished in the next few days. Amazingly, I've remained undefeated with the same list in the following 3 games, it'll be interesting to see how long I can keep the streak up! :)

Disclaimer.

Primarily, a blog to discuss the Games Workshop system Warhammer 40k, though not exclusively so. All GW IP used without permission, no challenge intended.

Pretty much everything here is my opinion. If you don't like my opinion, you are welcomed to say so. If you don't like me, but like my opinion, feel free to say so. If you don't like me or my opinion, I don't need to hear it. Why even visit?