There was an error in this gadget

Tuesday, 7 July 2009

1850 Point Tourny List for Imperial guard AirCav

Well since this is my first post on the blog, i thought i would start out with a list that i will be running as soon as i buy one more Valkyrie lol. I hope you all enjoy this list as much as i do. For now i will post the list, later one i will go in depth and explain how each and every unit performs in the army. Enjoy

Harakoni Warhawks 31st Division "Helldivers"

-HQ-

Command Squad
Commander, 4 Flamers, Astropath, Carapace

Command Squad #2
Commander, 4 Flamers, Astropath, Carapace

-Elites-

Stormtroopers(x3)
Sergeant, 2 normal Troopers, 2 Meltaguns

-Troops-

Veterans(x4)
6 Veterans with Shotguns, 3 Meltaguns, Carapace

-Fast Attack-

Valkyries(x2)
Multilaser, Multirocket Pods

Vendetta's(x2)
3 Twin Linked Lascannons

Valkyries(x2)
Multilaser, Multirocket Pods

This list comes out to 1855 points, in my area we have a 5 point leeway, so in dire need i will drop that one single flamer. comments are very much appreciated.
Post a Comment
There was an error in this gadget

Disclaimer.

Primarily, a blog to discuss the Games Workshop system Warhammer 40k, though not exclusively so. All GW IP used without permission, no challenge intended.

Pretty much everything here is my opinion. If you don't like my opinion, you are welcomed to say so. If you don't like me, but like my opinion, feel free to say so. If you don't like me or my opinion, I don't need to hear it. Why even visit?