Saturday 15 May 2010

Heresy Blog Network.

Some of the more observant readers may have noticed some of my compatriots on the blog roll doing posts about this topic (Big Jim's Galaxy in Flames, Commissar Ploss' The Founding Fields, etc) - the Heresy News Network is a blogger group, akin to the FtW group, but different in many ways...essentially, there's no purpose in me blathering on about it, rather than linking to the person who's brainchild the durn thing is!

I'm a fully-signed up member, and would recommend all bloggers to check out this potential behemoth of the blogging scene before it becomes blase to join.  :p

http://www.heresy-online.net/news/the-heresy-blog-network/

That's all for this post.  More Sunday.

No comments:

Disclaimer.

Primarily, a blog to discuss the Games Workshop system Warhammer 40k, though not exclusively so. All GW IP used without permission, no challenge intended.

Pretty much everything here is my opinion. If you don't like my opinion, you are welcomed to say so. If you don't like me, but like my opinion, feel free to say so. If you don't like me or my opinion, I don't need to hear it. Why even visit?