Friday 6 August 2010

Good at Sculpting? Take commissions?

I have a project in mind, and I'd really like a unique model to lead this new army.

I could convert it, and I'm not sure that I won't...I intend to give it a go before I commit to anything, and that means this project will absolutely not get off the mark before September...but the more I think about it, the more I want to make it a reality, because it's awesome.  I want to do a big reveal of the finished thing here on Mind War, so I cannot name the project, beyond a codename, and cannot give details except by email - but if you're interested in helping, and think your skills are up to my exacting standards, then I want to hear from you.

Project Icarus...BEGINS!

3 comments:

Death Korps of War said...

well, i would lend a hand....you've seen what i can do, but really it depends on what the project is about.

if you want my help just drop an email.....

SandWyrm said...

I might be interested. Drop me an email with your idea.

Mark said...

I'd be interested to hear what you're looking for as well. Email me and we'll discuss.

Disclaimer.

Primarily, a blog to discuss the Games Workshop system Warhammer 40k, though not exclusively so. All GW IP used without permission, no challenge intended.

Pretty much everything here is my opinion. If you don't like my opinion, you are welcomed to say so. If you don't like me, but like my opinion, feel free to say so. If you don't like me or my opinion, I don't need to hear it. Why even visit?