Sunday 30 January 2011

Almost there!

On to the final stretch then here at WarpCon XXI.

Overall, I have netted 40 points this far, out of a potential 80 that can only be achieved by tabling all 4 opponents this far, realistically beyond the reach of ANY player in a remotely competitive setting.

I'm not unhappy with the performance, seeing as I literally lost that game T6 when my opponent was quite eager to play T6 (pity, if the dice had let him down on that we would have had a nice juicy victory for me...) - though by 'lost' I mean 'drew' in this instance.

For now, let's just say I hate playing against Blood Angels.

Fucking Fast Marines...

2 comments:

Sorrowshard said...

Yeah, having one of your main strengths essentially removed creates some problems for Eldar, the storm raven is clearly a better skimmer than anything the eldar can bring either.

We'll get a new book eventually :o)

TheKing Elessar said...

Yeah, but they lose our inherent fragility. At least DE retain that...(and it hurt that I played Mech BA three times in a row.)

Disclaimer.

Primarily, a blog to discuss the Games Workshop system Warhammer 40k, though not exclusively so. All GW IP used without permission, no challenge intended.

Pretty much everything here is my opinion. If you don't like my opinion, you are welcomed to say so. If you don't like me, but like my opinion, feel free to say so. If you don't like me or my opinion, I don't need to hear it. Why even visit?