Friday 28 January 2011

Ooops!

Right, I'm in Central Station, waiting for the Enterprise (yes, really!) Train service to Dublin. On time, on schedule, spray painted two necessary turrets last night (lol!) So they look shit, but are painted.

Got my army list on my laptop and in my head, writing that proper a gift. Got FAQs on laptop, but not printed, errr - but hopefully no biggie. Got army, rulebook, wallet, Euros...shit. NO FUCKING CODEX!!!!

Bollocks.

So...anyone who's going to be there want to lend me one for the weekend?!? Pretty please?
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

6 comments:

Stormy said...

GFY.











I'll ask one of the lads.

Zzzzzz said...

You could borrow mine.




But you'd have to come to Oxfordshire to get it.



No much help, really.

Stormy said...

One of the lads here will sort you out.

Iggy said...

I was going to say, I could photocopy the pages of mine in the college, but glad Stormy got there in time.

TheKing Elessar said...

Amazingly (genuinely, amazingly genuinely!) I acquire one on the train platform with my stuff already aboard!!!

I cannot thank Cathy enough for providing it! lol

Staying in Killarney Guest House which is great in that I get Wi-Fi, and don't get cut off from the outside world like an Egyptian! (My phone doesn't work down here)

TheKing Elessar said...

Fuck. No flying bases. I am a fucking tosser.

Disclaimer.

Primarily, a blog to discuss the Games Workshop system Warhammer 40k, though not exclusively so. All GW IP used without permission, no challenge intended.

Pretty much everything here is my opinion. If you don't like my opinion, you are welcomed to say so. If you don't like me, but like my opinion, feel free to say so. If you don't like me or my opinion, I don't need to hear it. Why even visit?