There was an error in this gadget

Monday, 4 April 2011

MechDar - a Different Twist

Basically, I was on Chatbawks, and talking about MechDar, when someone suggested the idea (I forget who) of an Eldar list that didn't even bother pretending to shoot anymore.  Why waste precious time bothering?  We're pretty shit at it anyway, outshot by all the newer books (bar Orks) and even by some of the older (eg Tau) so...let's stop fucking around, and give this a shot?


Autarch w/ GJB, Mandiblasters, Fusion Gun, PW - 130
Autarch w/ GJB, Mandiblasters, Fusion Gun, PW - 130

5 Dragons w/ Serp [Scan, Stones] - 190
5 Dragons w/ Serp [Scan, Stones] - 190



6x Jetbikes - 122
6x Jetbikes - 122
6x Jetbikes - 122
6x Jetbikes - 122
6x Jetbikes - 122
6x Jetbikes - 122


Vyper w/ Scannon - 50
Vyper w/ Scannon - 50
Vyper w/ Scannon - 50


Falcon w/ SCannon, H-F, Stones - 165
Falcon w/ SCannon, H-F, Stones - 165
Falcon w/ SCannon, H-F, Stones - 165

TOTAL: 1985

It might be better though, if I managed to squeeze more bikes in and make them 9-strong.  That'd involve dropping Grav Tanks, sadly, cos the Vypers don't cost enough.

Thoughts? lol
Post a Comment
There was an error in this gadget

Disclaimer.

Primarily, a blog to discuss the Games Workshop system Warhammer 40k, though not exclusively so. All GW IP used without permission, no challenge intended.

Pretty much everything here is my opinion. If you don't like my opinion, you are welcomed to say so. If you don't like me, but like my opinion, feel free to say so. If you don't like me or my opinion, I don't need to hear it. Why even visit?