There was an error in this gadget

Saturday, 10 September 2011

Brief Update

Hey,

Am heading off to BWG in about an hour where I'll be playing my first few games in over a month with my purple floating tanksies and DAVU-tastic Go Dragons.





Yeah I decided on not changing the list I'll be running despite people decrying it as too hard for a soft league - I should be taking a few photos of my games today so I can do a running commentary on here away from Scrubs that troll me (although that situation is ameliorating itself nicely after a trip to the pub with the worst of them :) )

With regards to the Codex Rewrite, things are moving behind the scenes requiring me to actually dedicate a lot of time to going through the various 5th Ed dexes and chop/changing my ideas with TKE's guidance. You can expect a post about guardians before the end of next week though and we'll probably go through the Aspects after that before hitting the all important HQ and tanksies.

I can however drop a tidbit or too...

Shuriken Weapon stats... :)

Shuriken Catapult                S3, Ap5 18" Assault 2
Avenger Shuriken Catapult  S4, Ap5 18" Assault 3
Shuriken Cannon                  S4, Ap5 24" Assault 5 (Defensive weapon yooo!)
Shuriken Pistol                      S3, Ap5 12" Pistol

Oh and the fact that the Crystal targeting matrix is back.

Have at it - bring on the fireworks!
Post a Comment
There was an error in this gadget

Disclaimer.

Primarily, a blog to discuss the Games Workshop system Warhammer 40k, though not exclusively so. All GW IP used without permission, no challenge intended.

Pretty much everything here is my opinion. If you don't like my opinion, you are welcomed to say so. If you don't like me, but like my opinion, feel free to say so. If you don't like me or my opinion, I don't need to hear it. Why even visit?