Thursday 6 October 2011

Ad Update

Well, I've had no negative feedback, and in fact nothing but support from the Community regarding the prospect of adding Ads to the site.

As a result, I have already made overtures in applying for Wayland Games affiliate program, and Google AdSense.



Obviously, I'm not allowed to openly encourage you to do anything that could be seen as me trying to abuse the system, including, for instance, asking people to make Clicks - so I won't be doing that - I also will have to reduce the number of instances of the word 'cunt' on my blog, just to make sure I don't violate the terms of service in that sphere either.

To sum up - Fewer cunts, less fucking, and no box abuse.

...Story of getting older, I suppose.

On a more expected topic, there's a (slim) possibility of their actually being 6 or more Blog Posts put up this week, so - keep checking, and tell your friends! Lol.

Unless I get held up by a rant, the next articles I plan to do are on Mech Blood Angels, specifically the list I currently run.  I hope to do a big of a breakdown of why I've opted for 'x' and 'y' instead or 'q' and 'p', in what I hope will be the Autumnal Hit of the Blogosphere, an Article Series I will be naming "Armies In Focus".  I'd very much love other blogs to assume the position...er...mantle...and produce their own such AIF articles, explaining their own armies, in a way I hope can further struggling players' ability to get a feel for their own list and why the obvious choice isn't ALWAYS the best available.

Quite short this one, so...as you were gentlemen. [And possibly ladies.]

2 comments:

ItsPug said...

Would you mind me doing something similiar to AIF? although I'm not very good with a camera, maybe call it armies not in focus?

All jokes aside, sounds like a decent plan, I've got 200 words of my last assignment to do so should be posting a little more myself. I can do an AIF thing for you if you want?

TheKing Elessar said...

Absolutely Chris, would very much appreciate it. :)

Disclaimer.

Primarily, a blog to discuss the Games Workshop system Warhammer 40k, though not exclusively so. All GW IP used without permission, no challenge intended.

Pretty much everything here is my opinion. If you don't like my opinion, you are welcomed to say so. If you don't like me, but like my opinion, feel free to say so. If you don't like me or my opinion, I don't need to hear it. Why even visit?